Monday 11 April 2016

Slender Chance Of Getting Beach Body Ready With Protein World...



Have you ordered from Protein World in the last 2 weeks? Has your order not arrived, arrived with items missing? Have you tried to email with no reply? Same. It seems protein world has forgotten the art of communication. On the 1st of April 2016, Protein World released a 50% off discount when you used the code ‘NOJOKE’ at the checkout, and I think this might have been the biggest mistake in supplier history. Protein World is the respected protein brand that has really grabbed consumer’s attention within the past 4 years. Having famous faces from reality TV shows ‘Made in Chelsea’ and ‘Geordie Shore’ promoting the brand for weight loss and fitness in general. And lets me honest, we have all been sucked into the tips and tricks of those well known face’s commendable weight loss.  However, after the last 10 days I feel this could all change!

The social media takeover for the past horrendous 10 days has been incredible. If you search Protein World on twitter, instagram and even Facebook you will see the complaints have hit the roof! I feel there should be a ‘hashtag’ for this situation. On the 1st of April 2016 I ordered my Protein World order using the code ‘NOJOKE’, which entitled me to 50% off. Lets skip forward a couple of confusing DPD text's later explaining that no order had been received to deliver, and no word from Protein World and you have one very unhappy customer. 




After sending 2 emails and tweeting there has still been no reply (and we are on day 11). And the funny thing is, no one has heard. The only people getting replies seem to be the customers that have received their order and are writing lovely tweets and uploading positive feedback images to Instagram. Unfair, right? I searched social media to see how many others had similar problems and within 1 minuet I must have come across 70 twitter users tweeting in.



What I find interesting is how all these Celebrities are receiving free items still, but the paying customer is receiving nothing? Come on Protein World PR, let’s be sensible about this? You send these celebrities the free stuff to promote the brand to get customers to buy, but how can they buy if it doesn’t arrive?

I contacted Lily on twitter who had been tweeting Protein World with her missing order and zero communication and proposed that we join forces with out blogs and exposed this brand for their big mistakes! Lily wrote: 
Are you beach body ready? No, me neither. Which is why when Protein World announced their 50% off April Fools discount, I practically leapt out of bed at 7am to order an obscene amount of goods. Fast forward a few days and it becomes pretty obvious that Protein World (famous for its Z list celeb endorsements and provocative ads) have bitten off more than they can chew”  
You can click here to read more on Lily’s blog.


So Protein World, what are you going to do? You can’t get back from this now? Day 12 is on the horizon…

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I too have not received any tracking however they've been replying back to me I just sent another email today so hopefully I get a reply I just want to be able to get my order before I move I'm moving from Georgia to California so that's going to be hectic if I don't receive it by the end of this month so I'm trying to be patient I'm trying to not have to dispute the charges because I truly believe that this is a wonderful product however I'm also looking for alternative protein powders that I can buy just in case I do have to dispute my charges.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

    ReplyDelete