Monday 15 June 2015

The Minoan Culture - Fashion Spread


This is my first post on my new blog. How exciting...

I wanted to show you all some of my work that has been produced during my first year at London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London. This is my favourite, The Minoan Culture. I worked with an amazing team for this project and it was all about the collaboration and the art direction. I have always had a passion for fine art. I came across this painting with my research, 'Ladies in Blue' from the Minoan Culture and was truly inspired. 

I recreated this painting, but called the fashion spread 'Lady in Blue'. I took inspirations from social media and lectures for the Hair and Make-up styling. 

My team consisted of: 

Photographer: Emma Marsden-hill
Stylist: Gemma Carey 
Hair and Make-up: Myself
Creative Direction: Kate Hitchens

Here are some of the images I used for my Spring/Summer collection fashion spread for 2015. 






No comments:

Post a Comment