Monday 15 June 2015

'Interactive' Fashion Spread.

My final term of my first year consisted of the words: Body, Space, Interaction and Practice. I wanted to create a fitness fashion spread as this is something that in my opinion has become a fashion trend on its own. I was inspired by Nike X Sacai and the concept of paint. I wanted to create a fashion spread for Spring/Summer 2016 using high street stores for the styling. 

My team was incredible this term and I wanted to focus on the editing of the fashion spread and creation as well as the hair and make-up. 

Creative Director: Kate Hitchens
Hair and Make-up Artist: Lois North
Editor: Lois North
Photographer: Darrian Steadman 
Stylist: Rakel Unnur Thorlacius
Model: Paige-Louise

Here are so of the images from the final outcome.





No comments:

Post a Comment