Tuesday 1 September 2015

Review: Scare-Doo "2 in One" Professional Haircare Brush


I am one of those people who never brush their hair 'nicely'. I always tug. I guess I am just impatient. I should really section my hair due to the thickness. I was kindly sent this "2 in One" brush from Scare-Doo in purple and pink. 

Okay, so, first things first, the brush itself dismantles! Which is fantastic. This means that you can easily clean the bristles on the brush from excess hair. Plus, it has two different types of bristles, so you just 'flip and finish'! It can turn into a Paddle Brush as well as a detangler! The shape of the brush is really beneficial as well as the curve means that your hand can comfortably shape around the brush when you are using it. 

The Detangle Bristles
So I personally wouldn't use these bristles on dry hair but that is because I have so much hair it might take time. I found these bristles perfect for brushing through conditioner or any other hair care products onto wet/towel dried hair. This means you are evenly distributing the product through your hair whilst getting rid of those awful tangles! 
My number one tip for brushing your hair wet or dry: work up the hair, but not literally. So, brush downward as normal, but section this going upwards! This will make sure that you do not drag any tangles downwards from the roots to the ends, making them worse. The bristles are not as long as I thought, and initially I assumed this would be a problem. However, this is actually a good thing, in my opinion. It is far less damaging to the scalp with shorter bristles. Make sure you use this detangler to brush through conditioner and then again, once towel. This will minimize tangles! 

The Paddle Brush Bristles
These Bristles are PERFECT for brushing your hair once dried. So no need for 3 or 4 different brushes when styling and washing your hair. The bristles on this side are a little more thicker and longer, but this is mainly for dry hair. There isn't much I can say about this, it is pretty self explanatory. If you have VERY thick hair I would recommend sectioning your hair to ensure that it is completely brushed through. 

I would like to mention how little hair loss I have had since using this brush! Usually I rip out my hair, like I mentioned before. Scare-doo will be available in retail stores in the UK in time for christmas, but for now you can purchase their "2 in One" Professional hair care brushes online by clicking here! Retailing online at just £9.99, you would be silly to not invest in such an item!

No comments:

Post a Comment