Saturday 5 September 2015

FRAGRANCE OF THE MONTH: LOVE PINK by Victoria Secrets



I thought I would add a new addition to my blog. I go through perfume like there is no tomorrow! I never stick with just one (although I do have my ultimate favourite). I like to buy a different one at least once a month (which is not good for my bank account!). So, once a month I will share with you my 'Fragrance of the month'. 

September's Fragrance of the Month is...
LOVE PINK by Victoria Secrets PINK 

The fragrance has a real sweet smell, but not too sweet. It makes me feel like a princess! If you are the sort of person to go for 'Thierry Mugler - Alien' or 'Jimmy Choo' then you will absolutely love this as much as I do! You can also purchase the LOVE PINK in a body mist... which is fab!

Click Here is you would like to have a look at the LOVE PINK perfume or even the body mist!


No comments:

Post a Comment