Friday 18 December 2015

EVENT: Teddy Maximus Afternoon Tea Launch



Earlier last month I attended the launch Afternoon Tea event (I absolutely love afternoon tea!) for the Teddy Maximus range. This is a brand new luxury british Doggy designer. I was extremely excited to attend as I have my little cockapoo 'Poppy' (who is now 2 years old and still a puppy in my eyes). Getting the absolute best accessories and clothing for Poppy is always on the cards. She is defiantly spoilt! Therefore, attending a launch for a new brand for dog's was right up my street. 

It was fantastic to be able to meet Holly, who is the founder of Teddy Maximus. She explained the story behind the invention of Teddy Maximus and we all got a preview of the film created to advertise the brand. All the items are beautifully designed and well thought out. I took some images of all the products on view whilst we were their. The dog carriers, The collars and the beds. Holly explained how the materials and the beautiful patterns have been sourced from all around the UK for a real british feel! The afternoon tea was lovely and was an absolute treat for everybody and their pooches. (Yes, thats right... the dogs came as well). An even bigger treat was meeting the dog behind the name... Teddy Maximus. Teddy is Holly's dog. (See image below) Teddy is the dog used within all the branding and marketing. He is the face of the Company and an absolute treat. 


I would like to thank TalkPR and Holly from Teddy Maximus for having me and introducing me to Teddy Maximus. I can garuntee Poppy will be wearing her new Blue bow for christmas and I will be investing in some of the products for her christmas presents. (Especially the beautiful Bone Toy Cushions!) If you would like to treat your pooch this christmas this year so that they enter 2016 in a more stylish manner, click here to explore the range online. 




No comments:

Post a Comment