Saturday 28 November 2015

REVIEW: Cocoa Brown Tan


Cocoa Brown Tan is a tan I have always wanted to try and review! I was so pleased to be sent some of their products to share my opinion with my readers. I was sent one of their double sided Pink Velvet Tanning Mitt's, the 1 hour developing Dark Tan and the Chocolate Whip body moisturiser. 

The Deluxe Double-sided Pink Velvet Tanning Mitt
So, this tanning mitt is pink. My favourite colour. Great start! The mitt is, obviously, double sided which helps loads without you even realising. I seem to find that any mitt can sometimes turn slightly whilst tanning and this means that without a double sided tanning mitt you could have tan leak to the hands and stain. With a double sided mitt you do not have this issue! It might turn around but at least it is still tanning you! The other fantastic factor is that it is machine washable, which means you do not have to keep buying a new one.

The Chocolate Whip Oil Free Moisturiser
Who doesn't love chocolate? So who wouldn't want it as a body moisturiser? This sweet smelling and luxurious oil free moisturiser is life changing when you need to tan those dry areas before tanning, and even after tanning to keep it on for longer! I always find tan can sometimes dry the skin out, even slightly. So this moisturiser has really helped to keep my skin in tip-top shape and feel as smooth as a babies bum. I would recommend the usually,  exfoliate the skin and then apply the moisturiser onto the elbows, knees and any dry patches of skin that need the extra moisturising before applying the tan. Make sure to wait for a good 15 minuets before applying the tan. 

The Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tanning Mousse
Next is the fun part! Put the double-sided mitt on and squirt a 2p sized amount of the 1 hour tan onto your mitt and using circular motion work from the feet upwards. This means then if you are not wiping any off through too much movement. All you need to do now is wait for 1 hour. Depending on how dark you want, you can leave it on for up to 3 hours. It really does develop quicker than making a basic cake! I would always recommend applying this tan within the morning (if you are not in too much of a rush) before work, whilst having breakfast or before going to bed/when you are back from your busy day! I would also recommend wearing dark and loose fitting clothes whilst developing to prevent staining any of your nicer clothes. 

Overall, this has to be one of my favourite tans so far and the packaging makes me feel so girly when I am getting ready for university, work or one of the press events! There are tons of tans to choose from on the Cocoa Brown website. So, if you would like to get your Cocoa Brown tan today click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment