Sunday 15 November 2015

EVENT: Elegant Touch Press Event


I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the Elegant Touch Press Event back in October. It was to show off all their different nail products that are out, or coming out now. There was free manicures, cocktails and goodie bags (WOOHOO!). Myself and a friend of mine had our nails done by the elegant touch nail technicians (they were lovely girls and it was a pleasure to meet them). In the image above you can see my friends nails after they had been made up. How beautiful? 

It was amazing to see how many different patterns and colours the Elegant Touch stick on nails actually have, and the clear nails to 'paint yourself' have been life changing for myself. I haven't got the longest of nails, so having these stick on clear nails is great and they stay on for ages. I can paint them which ever colour I like! The other amazing products we got shown were the Nail Apothecary. In our goodie bag we received the 24KT Gold Ridge Filler. This has made my nails look and feel so much healthier! (A real investment) 

All in all the event was a real success, and the location was stunning ('Lights of Soho... you must visit!) I am so pleased I went and I would like to thank Charlotte, the PR Executive for talking myself and my friend through all the products and for hosting such a fantastic event! 

So, if you would like to purchase any of these fantastic Elegant Touch products, please click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment